Today we are going to see how to publish on Instagram, one of the most popular social networks today thanks to the large number of options it offers its users.
Do you know all the ways you can publish on Instagram? If the answer is no, don’t miss this article. Here we explain everything from how to edit photos and videos to how to add text and share your posts so the world can see everything you have to show.
If you are looking for information about this, we also invite you to see the article How to Make Repost in Instagram, here you can analyze a few applications with which you can share the images you like best in your profile. Now, let’s go to what we’re going to…
- 1 How to publish photos from the Instagram app
- 2 How to publish to Instagram from your computer
- 3 Video – Tutorial how to publish photos and videos in Instagram from PC or Mac
How to publish photos from the Instagram app
Don’t have Instagram yet? Then let’s start at the beginning, the first thing you have to do is go to the shop of your mobile device and download the application.
Another way is to access through Facebook, type the word Instagram in the search engine and you will see how it takes you directly through an access to the application. You can also open your account from your computer, just provide your name, your phone number, email and a password. Very easy!
You may also be interested in: Names for Instagram | Best for 2019
How to take photos and videos from Instagram
Now, we’re going to show you how to take photos and videos from Instagram on different devices, be it Android, iOs or Windows Phone. It’s very easy too, pay attention and you’ll see that today you can do your pinitos as a photographer:
- In the center of the bottom bar of the mobile you will see a + icon, or a sign that resembles a camera shutter, clicking on you will display a menu of options in which you can choose if you want to publish a photo of your gallery, or make a photo or video from the application.
- If you want to make a video click on the icon of the video camera on the left, and you will have the ability to record up to a minute of time.
- To take a photo from Instagram, press the center button and select the camera you want to use, the front or back.
- If you want to share a photo that you already have on your mobile, just select the icon “Gallery” and you will get all the albums you have saved.
How to edit photos with Instagram
If you have ever thought about how to publish on Instagram, you will have seen that it is very easy, however, there are many options to make your publications more eye-catching.
One of these options is editing, either for a photo or for a video; the first thing you have to do is click on the “check” icon.
Touch to adjust the image to the Instagram format, you will see that by doing so you will lose some of the edges, so make sure that what you are going to show is well located in the center of the screen. Select “Next” at the top of your mobile and the image will be cropped.
After the image adjustment comes something we all like very much, the famous Instagram filters. They will be displayed right at the bottom of the screen, choose the one you like best and add a special touch to your photos.
In editing you can also change the contrast, brightness or focus of the image. One of the icons is the tool key where you will find additional options.
How to add text to Instagram images
Although this is optional, to make your publications more interesting, the time has come to add the description to your photo. The shorter and more concrete the text, the more likely your audience will like it.
Add hashtags that are relevant and allow other users to easily find your publication. You can also use emojis, you know what they say, a gesture is worth a thousand words sometimes.
Another option that allows us Instagram is to tag other users in your posts, just write the name of the people you want to have your image or video, and ready. These steps are very easy to perform and will greatly improve the appearance of your posts … What to wait to try?
Once you have edited your photo, all you have to do is share it, and as Instagram is not selfish at all, you can also select other social networks such as Facebook or Twitter to be published at the same time.
How to publish to Instagram from your computer
Do you want to know how to publish in Instagram from your computer? Although the web version does not allow us to do so officially and it is only possible to review our profile, edit it, give like or make comments, there are some “shortcuts” to carry out this action.
Enter your Instagram from your computer, press the F12 key and from there you can publish any photo stored on your PC, but apart from this there are two other methods that we explain below.
Browsers always inform from which device we are through the “User agent”, however, there are applications that show that we are surfing from a mobile phone when we are actually doing it from a computer. Let’s see which are!
This browser also has its shortcuts for Windows users, follow the step by step and you’ll see how it turns out:
- Enter Chrome in incognito mode.
- If you look at the top right corner you will see three dots, click on them and select the incognito navigation option.
- Now click again on the three dots and you will see a menu with different options. Click on “More tools” and then on “Developer tools”.
- Enter Instagram and you will see an instruction bar open, and in the upper left corner you will see an icon simulating a phone and a tablet.
- When you click on this icon, you will see your profile working as it would from your mobile. In the centre of the bottom bar, you will have the option of publishing a photo by directly selecting your image files.
Safari for Mac
This browser for Mac users is an option that protects your privacy and also contains compatible tools for iOS operating system devices. To learn how to publish to Instagram with your Mac, follow these steps:
- The first step is to select in the section “Preferences” and then in “Advanced”.
- Now select the option “Show development menu” and open a new browser window.
- In the section that says “Development” you should select “User Agent” and “Safari iOS 10 iPhone”.
- Enter Instagram and once inside you will see the camera option as if you were inside your iPhone. By clicking on that button, you will be able to upload the photo from your PC files.
Although not many users use it, publishing to Instagram from the computer is very useful, especially if you manage better with the PC, or if you need to use the application as Comunity Manager.
Video – Tutorial how to publish photos and videos in Instagram from PC or Mac
If you want more information about Instagram, don’t forget to see the most read of our blog, you’ll find tricks and applications to better manage the social network that is in fashion. See you soon!